Sunday, February 08, 2009

Cheer the Bombs On

Russell Huie ep Cheer the Bombs onRussell Huie ep Cheer the Bombs onI just got my copy of Russell Huie's EP "Cheer the Bombs On". The image on the back is from a promotional photo shoot we did a while ago. It's really an album, yep, a 12 inch vinyl. When you buy the album, you get a code to download the mp3. It's also available in just the mp3 form.

The funny part is, this image was taken for Russell's personal use and wasn't intended for publicity. We were just goofing around and the photo is kind homage to Russell's dog, Duke, he's got that princely name and he's so regal looking, but he's such a goof. Russell's label, Canon Records, chose this picture over all the others. Duke is a Vizsla, a Hungarian hunting dog and he's named after Duke Ellington the jazz great.

The Weblog of Leonards Lair offers a review of Russell Huie's "Cheer the Bombs On", and there's this review at The Fire Note. My FAVORITE review, probably because he talks about the picture on the back cover, (actually, he laughs about the picture.....but thats ok, we're laughing with him), is by Damien Leslie at Incendary Magazine.
CLICK HERE TO SCROLL THROUGH OUR ENTIRE BLOG
AND OR
CLICK HERE TO GO TO
ANNMARTINPHOTOGRAPHY.COM
OUR PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHY WEBSITE
view the entire Dallas Texas and Plano Texas senior pictures portraits gallery

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:36 AM

    Hi Ann, thanks for the uplifting comment you left on my post. I wish also that I could show my appreciation for your kind words more than this. Anyway, I would love to pose for you....but Texas is so far. But who knows, I'll be around in Texas contacting for a shoot with you...LOLZ! My father was into photograph then and each one of us , his kids, are his models. So we really grew to love posing for the cam.
    I wish you many success to your endeavors. By the way, your photos are amazing. Love them!

    ReplyDelete