Thursday, February 28, 2008

Russell Huie Live on KEOS 89.1 left of the dial

CLICK ON IMAGE TO SEE IT LARGER





Subscribe Free
Add to my Page

LISTEN TO A TUNE BY RUSSELL,
"About Face"
Alternative Pop Track of the Day on GarageBand.com!!!

Monday, Dec. 31st 2007


Click here to get to Kelly Minnis' myspace page where he's got a downloadable mp3 of Russell Huie's Feb 27th interview. Kelly Minnis, radio host, musician and music journalist is the host of a two hour radio program, "left of the dial", on KEOS 89.1 in Bryan/College Station Tx.

I'm impressed with Kelly's ability to get Russell to talk about his music influences and evolution of his music; I know Russell pretty well from working with him and I found out a lot of things I'd never heard before. It's worth a listen for the interview alone, and Russell sings a few of his songs live too!



CLICK HERE TO GO TO

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this image/blend! Very, very cool...nice work!

    ReplyDelete